Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I am terrible at keeping up.

I am very busy this summer, and from this point on will try and keep more up to date with my events.

Brief summary of what has happened over the past year (yikes)

-Went out to Edmonton on tour with Gift Eaters and Red Hot Daggers and got very inspired.
-Had Great Friend of Mine's tour I booked for them go to hell because they got denied at the border, to which I was deeply bummed.
-Went to Montreal and Vermont to hang out with GFOM, met the Ghosting guys, made many new friends.
-Fled to the UK after a long period of resentment towards Toronto.
-Returned feeling renewed and very much enamoured in a variety of ways.
-Booked the Ontario leg of Native's Canadian tour.
-Winter hibernation
-Some very cool shows happened over the spring.
-Put out my very first tape release by the inspiring Brain Fever
-There is a very cool summer approaching.


As for the moment, these are some new Ontario bands that I am excited to hear more from.

Ramon Gris

Old Homes

Bottom Feeder

I'm hoping to do more tape releases in the near future, and am working on my fest (more details to follow)

No comments:

Post a Comment